I’m just your ordinary geek, and as you can see my web design skills are nothing special. But I hope you find some interesting things here.
- Blog - A simple tech & life blog
- Rubik's Cube - My method for solving a rubik's cube
- SitChess - Rules for my own chess variant
- Github - Curent/newer coding projects
- GitLab - Older repositories before moving on to GitHub (these are no longer maintained)
- Music - My composed/recorded music hosted on Bandcamp
- HolyC - Some basic work with the language HolyC by Terry A. Davis(R.I.P.)
Various blogs and personal websites that I follow and enjoy.